Your Future Career in Our Company!
With a community of over 400 million users (and a majority age group being 18 to 29), wouldn’t you want to make sure.
what we offer
Network Diagnostic Specialist
As our Diagnostic Specialist you solve problems and find solutions, nothing stumps you, we can throw anything at you and you will figure it out. Daily responsibilities include implementing, supporting, monitoring, and testing hardware and software for our diverse customer base. You must be familiar with industry standard procedures and have exceptionally strong troubleshooting skills to effectively analyze and solve a diverse range of server, network, hardware and software issues.
Education and Experience:
You must possess a minimum of seven (7) years of experience in the IT field, with experience working with clients, providing solutions, solving problems and leading technical teams. Preference will be given to individuals with post-secondary education and current MCSE certification. The ideal candidate has experience representing an IT services firm working with a diverse range of clients.
- You MUST have proven diagnostic and problem-solving skills and experience
- Clear and fluent spoken and written English is essential
Strong understanding of:
- Networking concepts and server level support, DFS, clustered servers, Exchange
- Virtualization environments (incl: Hyper-V and VMWare)
- Microsoft Technologies (OS, Server 2008/2012/2016 and Office Products)
- Cloud based offerings, (Office 365, MS Azure) hybrid cloud solutions and data centers co-lo
- Network security considerations, design and implementation
- Client needs and requirements
- Wide range of software solutions including O&G industry software
- Excellent communication skills
You must be ready to:
- Apply intense attention to detail and obsessive follow through on completing tasks
- Candidate must have a reliable vehicle, some travel will be required
Respond with your resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time